Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Facebook Friday

~It's always a little nerve racking stopping to get gas for the first time in a new car. I never think before hand to check and see which side my gas tank is on. And my last car, it threw me for one. Why wouldn't they just put them all on the driver's side?


~You know when you are lying in bed and you're not necessarily uncomfortable, but you decide to make a move and roll over and/or re-adjust your body somehow? And once you do.....it's like you've just hit the jackpot of comfort. I mean, it's literally like you have just melted into a cloud and you're body feel's as if it has reached the ultimate state of euphoria. I'm pretty sure if someone could find a way to bottle up that feeling, they could make millions. (Maybe they already did and it's called heroin? But I wouldn't know...)

~How is it that I have just discovered the greatness of Nutella! Oh. My. Gosh. SoGood. And they market it as healthy...I'm not sure I fully believe this but I'm definitely arguing that point to my husband as I finish off the jar in less than one week.

~I'm so excited to head out to Dallas tomorrow for my childhood friends wedding! He and I were inseperable along with our third wheel B. Wils, so her and I are getting some girl time as we see him get hitched and the huz get's a guys night playing xbox and burping with the fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment