Thursday, January 20, 2011

He must have 3 eyes....





Ok, Please tell me that I am not the only one that thinks that this is the STRANGEST celebrity 'First Official Picture of My Child' picture? Because apparently, no one in the media thinks so. This is Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's first photo of their newborn child. You can't even see the kids face!!!! And don't get me wrong, I'm all about a woman's right's to breast feed when and where she pleases...but why would I WANT to see a picture of her child latched onto her boob? That's typically a situation where I avoid looking if possible in order to give them privacy, because as natural and beautiful as it is, it is still a private, intimate moment. (But what do I know...I've never breast fed)!

Let's not get too deep though. I get it Miranda, you're a Victoria's Secret model and have great boobs. But, if you really knew that I am only interested in finding out whether or not the gene pool of two ridiculously gorgeous people pulled a 180 on their offspring and gave him three eyes or something weird like that, you would realize how irrelevant this picture is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment